The Orchard Christian Church

The Orchard Christian Church__________ "where Fruit of the Spirit grows"____________________________ north Montebello ______________ Matthew & Kumi Perri

Monday, April 21, 2008

Future Events

To receive a personal, individual response from Matthew regarding; Bible studies, prayer & praise meetings, coffee hours, dinners, trips, movie nights, concerts, conferences, Badminton or Volleyball games, outreach activities, worship services, parties…oops, I mean “Christian fellowships”, etc. please write to us at TheOrchardMontebello@hotmail.com

5 Comments:

At 10:39 PM, Blogger Zach VB said...

Hellow Orchard CHristian CHurch. Iam zach from walkingwiththeLord-zach.blogspot.com. Srry I havent posted in a long time but I have a new blog if you want to check it out. Its godsgracefallsonme-zach.blogspot.com. I will try hard to blog a lot. My email is zvbosch@yahoo.com. Thank you very much for reading my blog. I hope to encourage everyone who reads it asnd I hope to have encouraged you.

 
At 2:42 PM, Blogger Zach VB said...

Thanks for the invite but I don't live around that area I think.

 
At 5:07 PM, Blogger The Orchard Christian Church said...

Hi Zach,
I think you were doing youth ministry in the San Fernando Valley, right? What happened to your old website?

 
At 5:43 PM, Blogger Zach VB said...

Im a teen minister in orange county and i lost the password to the old website sorry. Ill be posting usually once a week. I have a new post right now if you want to check it out.

 
At 5:47 PM, Blogger Zach VB said...

Check out my sisters blog http://vanessareneevb.blogspot.com/

 

Post a Comment

<< Home